It looks like an eighthgrade, like an eighth grader or like a fifth grader would wear it to her father daughter dance.
– Don’t have an opinion, good on it.
(girls laughing) (upbeat music) All right y’all, so it is homecoming time.
Which by the way, thisyear is really set up weird because my homecoming is notuntil the end of October.
And I know that in other schools, homecoming is literally this Saturday.
Either way, it’s very hard to find dresses because our homecoming is pretty much later than everyone else’s.
And everyone gets to picktheir dresses before ours.
It’s just a big mess.
So this year, I thought, I did a video earlier this year where for the beginning of school, for back to school, I orderedall my clothes on Amazon.
So I thought it would befunny to do the same thing with homecoming dresses, but this time to put alittle twist on it to have all the homecomingdresses under $30.
Obviously, that’s pretty tough because most homecoming dressesare a lot more than that.
I am not one that lovessuper fancy dresses.
So if I can find a dress for $30, I’m gonna wear a dress for $30 and I don’t care if it’s$30 and from Amazon.
So, I ordered a couple and I’mgoing to be reviewing them, trying them on, seeing whatother people think of them.
I think Bella and Lia are coming over.
They’re supposed to be here now but I’m running a littlebehind, so we will see.
Oh, excuse me, oh look youcan see me in the mirror, Hi, I had to tilt the mirrorup because there’s a window right here and thiswindow faces the street that I live on so, see nowyou can’t see anything, you just see a window.
All right, so first dress.
This is a little cheating.
It’s not, this one’snot under $30, it’s $35, but it’s pretty hard tofind an Amazon dresses under $30 so I did my best.
So this is the firstdress, got some lace on it, Some nice detailing, feels like it could be a good Sunday church dress.
Not really quite the homecoming type.
Okay, this dress, wow, this is a very light dress.
It pretty much feelslike a piece of fabric.
It looks good in the picturethough, this girl’s killin’ it.
Look at her, she’s modeling.
It was only $7, 89.
The shipping was almost asmuch as the dress itself so, if you’re gonna buythis I recommend buying it in a bulk of things becauseit doesn’t make sense to pay for shippingthat’s pretty much equal to the product that you’re buying.
But here’s the dress, itseems a little bit sheer.
And by little bit, I mean a lot.
I don’t know if you cansee my face through this.
We’ll see how that goes on, okay, it’s really see through.
This is good, but, it’sagain, it’s maroon lace, so it’s kinda like the pink one, the style’s a little bit different where it does come down in the back as you could see from the picture.
That’ll be popped right here.
But yeah this, you can definitelythat this is $8 quality.
Even compared to the other one, it feels a little bit cheaper.
To me, it doesn’t reallymatter the quality as long as people thinkthe quality is higher.
I’m a little scared for thisnext dress, not gonna lie.
$26, 99 barely under that $30 mark.
It just feels like oneof my dance costumes when I was growing up, like that material.
I don’t really know what it’s called.
I wonder if there is like atag on here I can look at.
I don’t know, it does feelpretty sweat proof though, which could be good dependingon how much you’re dancing.
I can’t find any tag with anything on it so that doesn’t help.
Oh, polyester and spandex, I don’t know if that helps to describe what I’m feeling right now.
That’s what it’s made outof, this what it looks like.
This the top, kinda looks likemy choir dress on the top.
I am not in choir anymore.
My old choir dress, this iswhat the top looked like.
Except for I think this wassuppose to go off the shoulders.
Not positive on that, but then the bottom so, it could be good up on the top.
And then the bottom, was notquite what I was expecting.
The colors are pretty out there.
I’m not one that reallylikes off the shoulder things anyways so, it’s not quite my style.
Okay, following the trend of lace, because apparently all of these dresses from Amazon have lace on them.
I have this navy blue one, that was quite literally right under the $30 mark, $29, 99.
What is with this material? All of these have like areally weird feel to them.
This one is 97% polyester and 3% elastane.
This looks like itmight be a little short.
I don’t know, I don’t reallywear a bunch of lace anymore.
But I definitely would have worn this dress to church like when I was 12.
I feel like it depends on the accessories.
You could really dressthese up for homecoming if you really wanted to.
I think you really could, and you could get away with wearing like a $30dress to homecoming.
This one, it looks sodifferent in real life than it does on the pictures.
Let me just put that out there.
Okay, so this one is $23, 99.
This is what it lookedlike in the picture.
I’ll pop it up right here so you can see.
It looks like a nice balletdress, I don’t know why but that’s what the skirt reminds me of because it looks kind of like tulle.
This one, I’m a little nervous for, again with the sheerness, it’s very see through.
Oh, you can’t really even see it.
But it is pretty see through in real life.
Which could be easilyfixed with, I don’t know, something underneath it or just getting extra lining put into it.
But also I’m confused on whatis going on with this here.
Why is that drooping down?I don’t know.
To me this one feels prettyequal quality to the $8 one.
There were dresses in herethat felt like higher quality, and this is definitely not one of them.
Again, we’ll have to seewhat it looks like on.
This is why I have peoplecoming over to judge them.
Because I feel like I’d belike (hesitant mumbling) I don’t know.
For something a little bit different and a little bit more fun, I thought it’d be interesting to order one dress that was above $30.
I kind of gave myselfa higher priced range.
Just to see if the qualitydifference would actually be better if you went alittle bit higher in price.
Or if just all dressesfrom Amazon were probably not the best known dresses for homecoming.
So I ordered this one that was $79.
It came in a bunch of different colors, but I thought red lookedkind of like the most fancy.
Like the most you couldget away with being fancy.
I’m gonna try this one onand see if it feels better or if it feels higherquality than the other ones.
Considering the price range islike a $50 difference, maybe.
And I’m also going to see if Lia and Bella can tell the difference between them.
And then I’m gonna try all of these on.
(upbeat music) This is dress number one, I’m not a fan of the length.
– Eww!- No, that’s a fat no.
My least favorite thing is fake lace.
That is fake nasty lace, Amazon, no, hecks naw.
– [Kamri] Bella, you need to give them some context on your mood right now.
– Guys, I’m having a mental breakdown.
I am not okay, I have carengine all over my hands.
– [Kamri] You actually do.
– My car broke down, thebattery ran out, my gas ran out.
I couldn’t pay for the gasbecause my card ran out.
But luckily I had cash soit’s all good, it’s all good.
My phone died while I was on the way here talking to somebody so Iwas in even a worse mood.
My phone doesn’t work, I’vedropped it so many times that it I can’t type p’sor l’s, or the backspace.
I’m gonna lose it.
(Bella And Kamri laughs) – [Kamri] So that’s why Bellais acting a little aggressive.
– Maybe just a little bit.
– [Kamri] towards the dress.
This is really, this is not it though [Bella]- I’m not a big fan of the [Bell And Lia]- high-low.
– [Kamri] Yeah.
– And the neckline.
– Actually, and it like doesn’t fit, like- – I love lace, but when you can just tell it’s that nasty fake.
– [Lia] Right.
– [Kamri] So how much do you think it is? – Like $10.
– [Kamri] I gotta verify, but I’m pretty sure this one’s $26.
– No, it looks like a grandma thing, like if I’m being honest.
– Or if I was going to a elementary school dance this is something oneof those girls would wear.
– [Kamri] (laughs) – [Bella] So that’s a zero out of ten.
– [Kamri] Dress numberone, oh you’re rating it? – [Bella] That’s zero stars.
– Okay so I’m wearingthe second dress but, I don’t think I’m gonnashow y’all this one because it’s very see throughand YouTube would probably demonetize this video ifyou saw the rest of it.
Yeah, there’s a lot oflike lace print right here.
Very revealing, so yeah, I’mjust gonna go to dress three.
– [Kamri] This is a no.
This is dress number, whatever number dress it is.
(upbeat music) – [Kamri] I just wanted to let you know, these are probably notdresses that I would pick to actually wear.
These are just the bestoptions Amazon had.
– Can we open them? – [Kamri] I picked them, but like Amazon has a verysmall selection of dresses.
– Okay, open? – [Kamri] (laughs) Okay, go.
I feel like I’m wearing a choir dress.
– Oh! I don’t like that.
– The high-low again.
– It’s so cheesy.
The colors are so bright, just not you, it’s not you.
– I literally don’t knowwhat else to say but bleh.
– [Kamri] Oh wait, howmuch do you think it is? – $20.
– I’m gonna go with a solid $12.
– [Kamri] So, this is $26.
– I say zero stars, maybe one.
– It literally looks likea rainbow vomited on you.
(simuntaleous talking) – Like it fit you betterthan the last one.
– But it’s like not- – Still don’t like the high-low and- – It looks like an eighthgrade, like an eighth grader, or like a fifth grader would wear it to her father daughter dance.
– [Kamri] Yeah, okay yeah.
It’s just like thecoloring of the flowers.
– [Bella] I don’t havean opinion, good on it.
(girls laughing) – [Kamri] Okay, nextdress, okay, $30 dress.
(upbeat music) $29, 99 so, it’s totally wrinkly cause it was in the Amazon package.
I feel bad, saying Idon’t like any of these.
They’re just not quite my style.
– [Bella] All right, close me eyes.
– [Lia] Aw, you did it too fast! – You ruined it! – It’s not as awkward of a length, though I like it’s not high-low.
– The length- – [Kamri] I didn’t evenzip it up all the way.
– It’s the lace.
It’sreally getting to me.
I like the color though.
– The color looks good on you.
– Yeah, navy blue.
Makes you look tan.
– [Kamri] Okay, so what’s your rating? – This ones like- – I’ll give a one out of five stars.
– [Kamri] I give a solid one, it’s just the texture that’s weird.
It doesn’t feel like a homecoming dress.
– [Bella] Eww.
Is like- – I also like- (simultaneous conversation) – What’s the thing you put, tablecloth, it’s like a tablecloth.
– [Kamri] It feels like spandex.
– Yeah, but like a cheap spandex.
– [Kamri] Yeah, what’syour guess on price? – $20.
– I’m gonna go with $26, ’cause that’s the other ones.
– [Kamri] It is, $29.
– I was closer.
– What? Okay, why? – [Kamri] Bad on thisone? Better than the rest? – It’s better than the rest.
– Better that the rest, but still don’t like it.
– [Kamri] Tough crowd.
– Yeah, well- – [Kamri] I tried my best okay, Amazon- – Bad choices.
– [Kamri] Amazon has very little options.
Again, not really my style orhomecoming style in general.
– [Lia] I know what you’re talking about! (simultaneous conversation) – [Bella] Latex!- [Lia] Yes, latex.
– [Bella] Latex!- [Lia] The latex.
– [Bella] But like Barbie pink – [Kamri] Are you ready? (simultaneous conversation) I think we had a littleuphill and then I think we fell back down for this one.
– Ready? 1, 2, 3 – [Kamri] (laughs) – Look at the underlay, look how cheap it looks.
– [Kamri] Oh yeah, I know.
– [Bella And Lia] (disappointed grumbles) – Yeah I just don’t evenknow what that top is.
It’s not lace, but it’s, itjust doesn’t look good quality.
– [Kamri] How much do you think it is? I kinda forgot, let me- – Okay well you, I betthis ones more expensive.
– That one was reallyugly, like really ugly.
– Oh this one, I thinkthis one’s about $40.
– Yeah I feel like thisones more expensive because they’re like, oh nicer.
I’m gonna go with $98.
– Oh! No, I said $40.
I say a solid $40.
– [Kamri] Wow, it’s not even high quality.
Why’re you saying that? – Because I feel likeAmazon would do that to you.
– [Kamri] $24 – Ugh, dang it, you said it was high.
– [Kamri] I said therewas one that was high.
I never said it was this one.
– [Bella] You made it seem like it was.
– [Kamri] No.
Okay, this is the lastdress, it’s a little wrinkly.
I think that out of the restof them this one’s the best.
– [Bella] Ready? – [Bella & Lia] 1, 2, 3 – [Kamri] Wait, what? – Oooooh.
– Oh, this one’s cute.
– [Kamri] Somebody justlike totally text me.
– This one’s really cute.
– This one’s like, yeah this one’s good.
– This is like increasinglybetter than all the other ones.
– Really cute.
– [Kamri] It’s a little wrinkly ’cause of the Amazon packaging.
– Just steam it.
– Phst, iron.
– The only thing I can say about this is, is everybody wears these kind of dresses.
– [Kamri] Yeah.
– But, not saying that that’s a bad thing, ’cause they are really cutejust everybody wears them.
– Yeah, it looks cute.
– So if you want a dressthat everyone wears.
– Honestly, this is a step up from all- – Way step up.
– a hundred steps up from all of the other ones.
– [Kamri] Okay, what would you rate it? – Out of what? – Five, five stars.
– [Kamri] Five stars.
– [Lia] I’m gonna giveit a four point five.
– [Kamri] Oh wow.
– [Lia] Because it’sAmazon and it’s cheap.
– [Bella] Yeah.
– [Lia] But this is a pretty good outfit.
– [Kamri] Okay.
– [Lia] Four and a half.
– How much do you think it is, price wise? – [Bella] $5 million, kidding $500.
– [Lia] I’m feeling more like $60.
– Okay, so this one was $79.
– [Bella & Lia] Oh okay.
– So that was what Iwas really trying to see because all the otherdresses were under $30.
– Girls spend $300, $200for a homecoming dress.
– For like that, for like at Sherry Hill or Terry Costa it will be like a $160.
– Yeah so.
– [Bella] Yeah, but if you go somewhere like on ASOS or Amazon.
– So do you think allAmazon homecoming dresses would be bad or is it just the price? – [Lia] I think it might be the price.
– That’s what I was thinking.
That’s why I wanted totry a high priced one.
– [Bella] Yeah I think youcan honestly find a steal maybe on Amazon if youreally search for it.
– If you really search for it.
– [Kamri] Okay.
– Yeah, I like that one, it’s good.
– Okay so overall, I thinkwe concluded that Amazon does have some pretty good dresses but you might have to go up inprice to get the better ones.
Obviously, this one isone of the better ones but it was also closer to$80, not so more under $30.
I’d like the other onesare not homecoming dresses but you could wear them to other things if you styled them correctly.
Hope you guys enjoyed watchingthis video and if you did, may sure you comment sayingwhich dress was your favorite and I’ll see you guys next week.